Tuesday 22 March 2016

KEVYN AUCOIN SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER DEMO AND REVIEW

KEVYN AUCOIN SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER DEMO AND REVIEW IN SX 11




Hey Dolls,

Could this be the best concealor/foundation for Indian skin ?

...Well you just have to watch and find out!

In this video i will review and show you a demo of KEVYN AUCOIN SENSUAL SKIN ENHANCER in SX 11, if you have dark under eyes like me then you probably should watch this!!!

I have never come across a product like this, I was a bit unsure at first but it takes a lot of blending.

Overall it does the work, this is super BRIGHT & PIGMENTED like super!! a little goes a long way, I brought this from Spacenk from the Canary Wharf store for £38.

It’s very expensive because the quality of the product I would say is very luxurious. I would not wear this on a daily basis!

Pros- Conceals my under eyes perfectly almost like an airbrushed effect, long lasting, bendable, you canuse it for foundation aswell, colour is super pigmented, works perfectly if you mix with other products.

Cons- Price, dries up really fast, needs a setting powder, my under eye did crease during the end of the day.

Overall I will give this product 8-9/10, I would definitely recommend to a friend.

http://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/brands/k/kevyn-aucoin/the-sensual-skin-enhancer-MUS300022865.html?dwvar_MUS300022865_color=US300022865&refelem=2

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/beautybynush/

*This is not a sponsored video

BeautyByNush | Beauty By Nush

No comments:

Post a Comment