Friday 4 March 2016

EVERYDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL NO EYESHADOW FOR INDIAN OLIVE SKIN





Hey guys,

Another video I've been meaning to so for a while now, so it's finally up, this is my everyday makeup with no eyeshadow or eyeliner and its super simple easy makeup, i would normally wear this makeup , when i have the time in the morning, however i'm in a rush most of the time. hehehehe

I love a the 2 combination of foundations i used, because i am an olive/Indian skin tone/colour so i find it very hard to find the right colour foundation.. soo it did take alot of experimenting!

Also the lipliner im using is the best nude lipliner for dark pigmented lips. I also use MAC's Mocha satin lipstick in the middle of my lips for an ombre effect.
Makeup used:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW35 + NC44
MAC Mineralise Concealor NW35
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Seventeen Shimmer Brick
Rimmer Flash X10 Extreme Black Mascara
LA Colour True Brown Lip Liner
MAC Mocha Lipstick
Maybelline Satin Eyebrow Pencil -Medium Brown
MUA Eyebrow pencil
LA Pro conceal Yellow Corrector
LA Pro conceal Toast

follow me
https://www.instagram.com/beautybynush/


No comments:

Post a Comment