Saturday 5 March 2016

JOLEN FACIAL WAX STRIP DEMO & REVIEW

JOLEN FACIAL WAX STRIP DEMO & REVIEW




Hello Lovely's

Today im reviewing Jolen's Facial Waxing Strips, I will be also showing a demo or Tutorial on how to wax your moustache, I am a qualified beauty therapist, I studied Beauty for 3 years.

I have previously waxed my upper lip and it did not end very well, as i do have sensetive skin, never the less i still wanted to try it as i found these strips for £1.

I started off by cleaning the are with a wipe, please also ensure that your hairs are atleast 4mm long as the was will not grip onto the hairs.

After a couple of attempts my skin started to bleed so i did stop, it was extremely painful, the next day my upperlip did look very red and scabby.

Please do not use this on sensetive or broken skin!

Hope you guys enjoyed this let me know how it goes.

Follow me on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beautybynush/

This is not a sponsored video

BeautyByNush | Beauty By Nush

No comments:

Post a Comment