Sunday 6 March 2016

BLEACHING MY EYEBROWS USING JOLEN | TUTORIAL




Hey dolls, I LOVE light eyebrows of course because my hair is light brown so today i've decided to share my secret on how I do this.

I use Jolen, a speacially formulated bleach for facial hair. Please to a patch test on your skin behind your ear to see if your allergic first! Just to mention I also use this on my face too. BUT dont get scared if your face looks discoloured just after use, as mine does that too! but it goes back to normal overnight.


With Jolen creme bleach you can get lighter eyebrows instantly and if your looking to go blonde then you can repeat it once more if you have achieved your desired look after 1 use. you may feel a tingly sensation but i think thats normal hahaha!


I do highly recommend this because, i did tint my eyebrows previously however they just turned out darker and not lighter!


Jolen Creme Bleach:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jolen-Creme-Bleach-Original-Excessively/dp/B000KU72II

I hope you find this bleaching tutorial useful, Like share and subscribe!


Thank you for watching X


https://www.instagram.com/beautybynush/


beauty by nush | Beautybynush

No comments:

Post a Comment